Thermographic Training from an experienced team
iRed’s School of Thermography delivers an exceptional level of training specifically tailored to support and enable professional development across a broad range of industry sectors.
iRed’s trainers are a dedicated team delivering high quality training courses with passion and a great wealth of expertise. We are leaders in the industry employing the very latest techniques in the field to enable delivery of up-to-the minute theory in the classroom. Created to fulfill commercial need, our courses evolve and develop, our aim to continually lead and improve training standards across the industry.
Our courses have been carefully designed to cover the key principles in Thermography, meeting ISO specified standards to create a highly workable combined knowledge base incorporating both theory and practice. We understand that your commercial training needs will occasionally differ, necessitating a more flexible approach which is why our team can also create and deliver bespoke courses to meet the requirements of your organisation.
Reasons to train with us:
- iRed Training Courses are accredited & conform to ISO18436 standards
- We are an approved organisation offering courses which meet the training element as specified
for PCN Level 1 preparation
- Training is delivered from modern, well equipped facilities here at Head Office in Emsworth.
Need us to come to you? No problem, we have the capabilities to deliver courses UK wide at a
place and time to suit you.
- iRed courses are delivered to the very highest standards by practicing industry professionals
- Our extensive theoretical and technical expertise offers tailor-made training capabilities
Take a look at the links below for further course information then get in contact to secure your place and join the UK’s leading group of Thermographic Specialists.
iRed Level 1 at a glance
- An entry level 5 day course offering 40 hours combined theoretical and practical training.
- All aspects of thermographic principles, camera operation, conditions and data analysis are covered, helping each trainee to develop a good level of understanding and professional capability.There is a substantial level of information delivered meaning that students will undergo continual assessment throughout the week with assignments completing the schedule of course content.
- The course combines a solid theoretic grounding with highly honed practical skill delivered in the form of lectures, tutorials and practical demonstrations.
- Successful completion provides iRed Level 1 Certification, meeting the approved training criteria as stipulated by ISO 18436 for attainment of PCN Level 1.
The course costs £1495 + VAT (£1794)
Please note that anyone wishing to take the PCN accredited exam must register with BINDT, which currently costs £149 + VAT (£178.80) for the exam and the PCN levy
- 16th – 20th September 2013 at Emsworth
View the course details in depth here then book online to secure your place.